Dear Forum Moderator,
Thank You for your message. In my case I don
t have any of the restrictions that you explain about AOL or RoadRunner ISP's.
In fact, I sent emails to the Submit _ Info @ zonelabs . com, as suggested in some places here in the forum (about BSOD problem) and in the instant support (please see at the end of the message the page of Zone Labs Customer Care
that indicate this email adresses), so there is an email to sent problems to Technical Support!
Today, for the first time, I received an automatic message of my solicitations to the Tech support, as you said. The unique different thing that I did was put in the web form the email address that I used when I bought the ZASS, but there isn
t any instruction about this in any place....If I could give a suggestion to improve the Technical Support Services, I would like to say to they to put in a clear form the information that the email adresses in the webform of Technical Support need to be the same email adesses used in the first registration in Zone Labs.
I respect the rules, when I sent the solicitations I waited for 5 business between the messages and webforms. Please see that I am having problems with ZASS since first week of march, I have tried a lot of times to have contact with the Technical Support without sucesses. I just sent many emails and solicitations in the web form because they never answered to me, no one feed back, nothing!
Now I am waiting for the feed back of the Tech support.
I would also to say that instead this problem, I believe that the ZASS is a good software.
Please see bellow the instructions to sent emails to Technical Support.
Zone Labs Customer Care
This Information Applies to:
All ZoneAlarm Products
I am getting a Blue Screen (BSOD) on my system with ZoneAlarm running.
IMPORTANT - VERIFY THESE FIRST
Verify that you have only
- Windows 2000/XP (the 6.5 version supports only Windows 2000/XP)
- the very latest version of your ZoneAlarm product
- the very latest drivers for all add-on hardware for your system
- the very latest video drivers for your graphics card
- ONE software firewall running (running multiple software firewalls is not supported)
- the original Winsock file (search for WSOCK32.DLL, right-click and get Properties -> version)
If ALL of the above conditions have been met, and you still experience the BSODs, please contact us by sending an email to Submit _ Info @ zonelabs.com . Be sure to include the ALL of the following or your request will be deleted:
- Is the BSOD reproducible? Include step by step instructions for reproducing it.
- Do you get any specific error message or STOP code?
- Did anything change right before the BSODs began?
- What is your Operating System? Is it fully patched and updated?
- Include your product name, and all of the version information given on Overview -> Product Info.
**DO NOT SEND ANY FILES TO THIS ADDRESS**
**THIS IS NOT A TECH SUPPORT ADDRESS, IT IS FOR BSODs ONLY!**