Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the technical support by email exists? NO

borba Guest

Default Does the technical support by email exists? NO

In the last month I sent by email six inquires and asking for help to technical support but they never answer to me. Someone knows how to really contact the technical support?
    Thanks

raideron Guest

Default Re: Does the technical support by email exists?

I have had

good response from tech support, I get the confirmation email reply withinan hour or so of them receiving my email and I get a reply most the time the next dayand sometime that afternoon... I may not like the answers.... But :-)
    http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...ch_support.jsp
    Try it again.... We have to let them know of issues!!

ccrespo Guest

I am having the same problem... i had put several requests and never got any answer.
    Could it be a domain problem? I had put my requests using my corporate email. Since we are not in the US we have a domain .pt (from Portugal). I believe that the user Borba is also from Portugal..... i'll try to put a request using a .com domain.

codeman Guest

They've ignored mine as well.
    I'm having to limp along with ZAP7 eating up 50% or more of my CPU continuously.
    If CheckPoint thinks it's okay to ignore paying customers while they're ability to use their computer is severely impaired, they're going to start losing long time customers.
    If I don't get a response within a couple of more days, I'll be shopping for a new firewall.

forum_moderator Guest

HelloNo one is ignoring you. As a previous poster stated when you use the proper channels to contact support you will get a confirmation email back with your Case number assigned.If you don't then you tried to contact them in the wrong way or if your using an email address from AOL or RoadRunner ISP's then you wont get a response because both those ISP's block all support emails from us.Also after you get your auto confirmation email it could take some time because we are under heavy load right now and it could take 3-7 business days to get a response.The more you email the longer the wait time. More emails wont get you a faster answer because we service users in a first come first served basis.ZoneAlarm does not have a direct email address for support. You must first use instant support and when you read an answer from that and it does not help you are ask if it does or not. If not then your given a special webform to fill out. That's the proper way to gain support from ZoneAlarmForum Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Borba wrote:
    In the last month I sent by email six inquires and asking for help to technical support but they never answer to me. Someone knows how to really contact the technical support?Thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..That is very unusual..In most cases you will receive a reply in 3-4 days or less..Unless,1.) there was a Typo in your Email Address2.) You ISP (ex. AOL and RoadRunner - Sometimes Block email from Tech Support) may be blocking some mail to you..3.) Check your Junk Mail Folder for a Reply from Zonelable or Checkpoint,Junkmail and Spam filters by default will move incomimg mail to the Junkmail folder if the address is not in your Address book..---------------------------------------
    My Configuration:
    Operating System: Windows XP SP2 Home with IE7 MS Outlook 2003
    HP Pavilion 1025c Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz 2GB DDR2

ZoneAlarm Pro version:7.0.337.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.337.000
    Driver version:7.0.337.000
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.162.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200704.1335

Kaspersky Anti_Virus 6.0.2.614a
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

codeman Guest

That is exactly what I did and provided all of my info, including my valid license key.
    That was several days ago.
    I never got a confirmation email and my ISP doesn't block email.
    Should I try again or wait longer?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>codeman wrote:
    That is exactly what I did and provided all of my info, including my valid license key. That was several days ago. I never got a confirmation email and my ISP doesn't block email. Should I try again or wait longer?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..Sorry, but if you did not get at lease a Confermation email back within 24 hours, chances are that:1.) Zonelabs never got you message..2.) if you did receive a confermation message, it may have been tossed into your Junkmail folder my mistake..I would recomend that that you try again to send your problem to ZoneLabs Tech Support directly, here is the Address..

https://www.zonelabs.com/store/conte...ch_support.jsp Please post back with your FEEDBACK and let us know what Tech support tells you..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

zaswing Guest

I've sent questions from a domain (at work), with a valid licence key and did get a reply -within an hour auto response, and eventually an answer.
    Though I must admit that sometimes a reply isn't forthcoming. Rare, but it happens, especially on previous versions.

borba Guest

Dear George,

thank You for your message. In my case I don
    t have any of the restrictions that you explain. In fact, I sent emails to the Submit _ Info @ zonelabs . com, as suggested in some places in the forum and in the instant support. The ZASS is not working in my outlook express because my windows is in portuguese, another help that I ask for to the Technical support. Today, for the first time, I received an automatic message of my solicitations to the Tech support. The unique diffrent thing that I did was put in the form the email address that I used when I bought the ZASS, but there isn
    t any instruction about this in any place....

Now I am waiting for the feed back of the Tech support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information