Thread: ZoneAlarm Popup Messages.

narcangel Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Popup Messages.

Ok, something is slowly but surely starting to really irritate me lately. I've been a user for many years, but I've been experiencing this problem more and more lately.

When you ZA to ask you for an action, the major.. the BIGGEST problem with this option is that, if you are typing anything at the precise moment where the window appears... WHAM! You got no idea what you just did.

Did you just accept whatever pop up? Did you refuse? Worse, because ZA has this annoying habit of placing a X on the things it thinks is safe, did you just Accept for ever something you have no idea what it is? Did you just refused for ever what ever the request was?

No only you can't know what you just did, because there is no darn message option you can view where you will CLEARLY see what just pop up, but you can erase the freaking message by pressing any keys instead of using the freaking mouse.

Any future releases, please keep this in mind.

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Popup Messages.

I agree. But you need to contact customer support and let them know. There is a better chance of getting that changed if you tell them directly instead of here.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

Thread Information