I am frustrated with ZA 7 Suite. I'd like to use an older, stable version that is not bloated and that actually works.
I have purchased a valid license for ZA 7 Suite, hopefully ZA will let me use it for an older version or let me convert it/trade it in for an older version.
Here are my requirements:
- ZA Pro for advanced application control and expert rules
- I do not need or want any HIPS, and I mean I don't want to disable these features, I don't want them to be there in the code at all, if possible
- I don't want anything extra like antispyware, antivirus, privacy, etc. if possible to not even be there rather than disabling the feature
- Integration with the XP Security Center would be nice, though not a must have
- All I really need is a stable, good firewall with outgoing application control, not extra bloat
Based on this, could you please recommend any specific builds from the older 4.x, 5.x, 6.x versions that work well with XP SP2 and don't have any significant bugs?
Thank you for your help.