Thread: Email "One or more parts of this message cannot be displayed. There is not enough memory"

stujo Guest

Default Email "One or more parts of this message cannot be displayed. There is not enough memory"

This looks like the same outcome as was posted under: Re: New Zonealarm update is crashing outlook on 16 April last year.
    Happens on Outlook and Outlook express. Was running a v6 ZA s'suite (v7 buggy)an auto update came through, now I can receive messages, view old messages,some new messages but cant send emails. I have tried re-installing both outlook and express, I have uninstalled ZA (no luck), installed V7, no change
    Not a memory problem - I have 24GB available, deleted old messages - hasnt helped open to suggestions

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

Default Re: Email "One or more parts of this message cannot be displayed.

Backup your settings using the utility in ZAISS. Then remove ZA by these instructions, http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...message.id=103Then clear out your windows temp folder, and then reempty your recycle bin. Then reinstall ZA. Run it to make sure its working OK, then once you are sure, try restoring your settings. Reboot and see if everything is still fine.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

stujo Guest

Thanks for the tip. Did all of those actions, still the same problem. Could the mail files actually be corrupted? Seems unlikely to me. Im not too far from a clean install of the entire system, however Im not convinced that it will help.

Any other suggestions?

Yes they could be corrupted. Try forwarding them to a friend or someone else you trust.
    My homes are SpywareHammer.com and DonHoover.net and BleepingComputer.com

Consumer Security - 2011 & 2012

Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills.
    -From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long
    Senior of the Howard Families

Thread Information