Thread: Technical Support Policy for Users Who Purchased Zone Alarm Software

henrij Guest

Default Technical Support Policy for Users Who Purchased Zone Alarm Software

About six months ago, I purchased the Zone Alarm Security Suite but only got around to installing it in the last few days. Having experienced numerous installation problems and a major PC malfunction caused by the ZA software which required a 3-hour file-by-file deletion to get the software off of my HD and get back to where I started, I am astonished that Check Point does not offer free personalized tech support for purchasers for a reasonable period. Had Check Point been transparent enough to make this lack of tech support for folks who pay money to buy their software visible and obvious, I all but certaintly would not have purchased the software in the first place. Instead of counting their pennies, the company's senior management ought to read any of the many excellent books available on after sales 'customer service'. They might discover that long-term relationships are more valuable than quick profit!

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Software Version:6.5
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Technical Support Policy for Users Who Purchased Zone Alarm Software

ZA does have "free" E-mail Tech Support - see - http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...ch_support.jsp
    .<hr>There is also &quot;free&quot; - Instant Support = virtual technical support agent - see - http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...US&amp;lang=en
    .<hr>And of course, you can find &quot;free&quot; fruitful solutions in this ZA User Forum - where many questions and problems have been seen before and can be solved by many knowledgeable users. You can use the red search box at the bottom the page to find past posts with possible solutions or post new questions. There is a &quot;Helpful Hints &amp; Links&quot; on the top section of the
    main board.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 7-8-07 - Lay Down (Candles In the Rain) - Melanie with The Edwin Hawkins Singers

Thread Information