Thread: The new logo

remanuel Guest

Default The new logo

Why did you change the logo?
    The previous one was excellent.
    It
    simulated a shield, conveyed strength, had great visual impact, was prominent in a system tray full of non-descript graphical weanies.
    Here goes the trashing of the new logo.
    Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.
    The new logo looks as if it was done by a junior high school art wanabee.
    It lacks character.
    Was it an ego trip by someone with authority in the marketing department of Check Point in order to assert a dominant position?

Did they really think it would help drive sales up?
    They took a product image for the best firewall in the business and watered it down.
    I am not a geek.
    I don't get passionate about software for softwares sake but when I see a terific product with a great image take a step back it upsets my marketing sensitivities having spent 20 years marketing high tech siftware products.

Default Re: The new logo

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>remanuel wrote:
    Why did you change the logo?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi!Sorry but ZA staff does not monitor this board, we are all users here.You could send your comments to ZA customer support at: www.zonelabs.com/csform Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

jaftica Guest

Default Re: The new logo

<blockquote><hr>fax wrote:</blockquote>Hi!Sorry but ZA staff does not monitor this board, we are all users here.Cheers,Fax<hr>Ah to be back in the good'ol days. When ZA was only free and they were about to launch a Pro version. Spending every night on GRC.com in the forums discussing with Zonelab owners(not just employees) on how to make their program more effective for the paid version. Running the Beta version to help them sort out the bugs. Now Zonelabs is gone, replaced by a huge corporation like any other where their motivations are not necessarily the same. Oh yes I have read about Checkpoint and I do believe they are a driving force behind Internet Security, even a pioneer in ways, but unlike Zonelabs their other motivation is in their pocketbook. It is an age old story and will go on forever as large corporations gobble up small enterprises. Now as the quote above states, not even ZA staff monitor this board and I guarantee you will never see one of the head honchos in here. I along with numerous others have had an ongoing problem since the inception of ZAISS 7 and has it been addressed? No. Please do not take this the wrong way I wholeheartedly respect and thank the Gurus who volunteer their time here to help, but trying to help fix a problem that you yourselves have not had or trying to explain second hand, does not work. We not I have an issue. This issue is a VSMON.EXE Error that seems to come along when the computer is in an idle state for the most part. I uninstalled 7 and filled out the survey telling whomever gets the responses why I did such. Have I received any acknowledgement of even receiving the survey? No. I had a few problems with 6.5.737 and thought they were computer related so with the new computer I thought I would go back to there. No such luck, same bugs as before though not as bad as 7. So here I am back at 6.5.722 and am I content? NO!! I am paying for an outdated program because it seems none are listening except those trying to help with no real power to get things done. Someone needs to step up and make this issue a priority and get it fixed. Just blowing off a bit of steam. Kenny

Thread Information