Thread: ZA License & Vista

myowneq Guest

Default ZA License & Vista

Greetings all,
    I hope this isn't a repeat post. I didn't see anything like it in the search.
    I bought a new laptop with Vista. I will be moving over to it and getting rid of this one. I am running W2k and ZAISS 6.5.722 currently and just recently
    my license. Will I have to purchase an upgrade option or will I just have to download a newer version?

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Software Version:6.5
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: ZA License & Vista

Free Windows Vista Upgrades

Most PC security programs only offer free database updates.
    With ZoneAlarm, you ll also get FREE upgrades for 1 year from date of purchase, including Vista compatibility. So, even if you purchase ZoneAlarm today which works on Windows 2000/XP, you will get a free Vista upgrade when it is released as part of your 1 year upgrade program.<hr>If your not going to use the old pc/laptop - connect with the net at any time - you can just download the ZA 7.1 Suite to your new Vista laptop. But, if there's a chance you will use the old pc to connect - please un-install that old ZA version - 'make sure you go to 'Overview &gt;Preferences &gt;General &gt; &quot;un-check
    box for 'Load ZA at start-up' and then follow normal un-install procedures or you can just do it anyhow - to be on the safe side.<hr>1 - Of the pre-installed security software that comes with most new pc/laptops - please un-install them - properly. See - please read and use the Tool - .<hr>2 - See - - Better to use IE 6/7 to download ZA instead of Firefox and others. Don't use web accelerators and
    download managers. Shutdown or un-install other security software prior to ZA downloading. Things should work out just fine.<hr>Download now and be the first to get ZoneAlarm 7.1
    protection on Vista!

For Vista PCs only [currently no ZA Pro Vista version, ZA Anti-Spyware Vista version
    available; but will be introduced later]

<ul>[*]ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite for Vista
    (requires valid license key after 15-day free trial)[*]ZoneAlarm Antivirus for Vista
    (requires valid license key after 15-day free trial)[*]ZoneAlarm for Vista
    (free firewall, no purchase necessary)[/list]
    Current subscribers, enter your valid ZoneAlarm license key during setup. &lt;&lt;&lt; Your key is good for any ZA Suite of any
    applicable OS

To purchase new license key, click on Buy button during setup.<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 9-9-07 - It Keeps You
    Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 09-10-2007 10:39 PM

myowneq Guest

Default Re: ZA License & Vista

I swear I'm not lazy, but I get that feeling that all that info was somewhere. lol, but thank you very much for it. It is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information