Thread: Popup window question

macbeth Guest

Default Popup window question

So
    far, overall as a new user of Zone Alarm I like it. It certainly provides much better information than other security ware I've used in the past. My only objection so far is the inability to find things on the Zone Alarm web site and the fact this forum makes me put on cookies when I don't want to. But these are minor.
    What my question is is this. When I first install Zone Alarm and started using it on the web, a window came up in the right corner telling me what the program was doing along with links to the issues so that if I wanted to I could change the settings for that page. I accidently clicked the "do not show" check mark on the balloon and of course it disappeared. I'd like to get it back if I can but I can't find any instruction nor even a reference to it in the help file that tells me how. If anyone knows how to reactivate it, I'd appreciate knowing that.
    Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Popup window question

Click on the Zonealarm icon go to alerts and logs>main>alerts shown remove the tick from "off" and place on high if you want to see all alerts or medium if you just want to view the alerts that are considered high.

Thread Information