I'm tearing my hair out. I don't know if this is a problem with the firewall, my broadband, my host or my domain name registrar.

I have a family website at www.flamingmango.com. If I try to view it from work, I can see it fine. Friends can see it fine from their pc's too. I can't see it from my pc!!! I get a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error.

I've physically re-installed EVERYTHING from scratch on my PC, rebooted my cable box but I still get the same problem.

Weird thing is it's very intermittent...It'll be blocked for a day or two, then I'll try it and it'll work fine...?

when it IS blocked, it's not just the website itself that's blocked - I'm not able to connect to download emails, or even able to connect to the host to upload files via an ftp package.

Can anyone offer any explanations. hosting company say everything is fine their end (and the fact it's only from this PC kind of bears that out)....

however, I have two different domains with the same hosting company, and I've experienced the same problem with the second domain as well.

Sorry for the long rambling mail which probably isn't firewall related anyway, but it's really driving me insane.

GP

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
Software Version:
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro