Thread: Canot see video screen in new Comcast--Cannot see tabs on Liksys basic setup

slcbill Guest

Default Canot see video screen in new Comcast--Cannot see tabs on Liksys basic setup

I cannot see the main rectangular video screen on the new Comcast home page.
    Also, the advisor in the upper right corner does not work.
    Everything else if fine and I can click stories and videos and can watch vidoes and read the stories.

Similarly, when I log into 192.168.1.1 for Liknksys basic setup, I cannot see any tabs.
    The top is a blank blue and black bar.
    I can see the white section and words below and can interact with items in that section.
    These two problems seem related because they disappear when I turn ZoneAlarm off.
    Any suggestions?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

larryg Guest

Default Re: Canot see video screen in new Comcast--Cannot see tabs on Liksys basic setup

I have the same problem with no liksys. Mine will only work with ZA turn off. Hopefully one of the gurus will answer.

LArryG

Default Re: Canot see video screen in new Comcast--Cannot see tabs on Liksys basic setup

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><HR>slcbill wrote:
    I cannot see the main rectangular video screen on the new Comcast home page. Also, the advisor in the upper right corner does not work. Everything else if fine and I can click stories and videos and can watch vidoes and read the stories.Similarly, when I log into 192.168.1.1 for Liknksys basic setup, I cannot see any tabs. The top is a blank blue and black bar. I can see the white section and words below and can interact with items in that section.These two problems seem related because they disappear when I turn ZoneAlarm off.Any suggestions?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum...It sounds like you have not configured your Privacy/Site-List properlythe Site-list controls Access to all Web-sites, and controls Animations, Cookies, Mobil codeson each of those web-sites..On the ZA Menu near the Bottom Left..is the Privacy Option that controls The "Site List" of places that you have visited with MS IE..If you have a problem accessing a Web Site, it may be because the Listing for that web Site is Listed in thePrivacy (Site List) and is trying to protect you from yourself..If you need to gain more Access to that Web Site this is one place were you Look..Click on the Privacy Tab, then Click on Site-list, then look down the list for the Web-site name,Right Click on the web-site name or address and click on "Options" a new window opens with three columns, Cookies, Ad-Blocking and Mobile Codes.. click on Reset to Default and click on Apply for each of the three columns, then clock OK..
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

larryg Guest

Hi George,

Try that did not work. If I turn off ZA it works with IE7 or Firefox 2.0.0.9.

Larry

Thread Information