Thread: Hello ZoneAlarm Free 7.1.100??!!!!

dimitarcc Guest

Default Hello ZoneAlarm Free 7.1.100??!!!!

Hello i have few questions!
    1. In the internet there is reviews of ZoneAlarm Free 7.1.100 but when i download form ZoneAlarm site it downloads 7.1.078! So is there 7.1.100 and what is download link? Why ZoneAlarm free dont update automatically?
    2. Why ZoneAlarm Free firewall slowdown my browsing? Compared to other firewalls it slows down 2 times at least! Is there a way to fix it? ( i am using Windows Vista Home Premium!

Thanks for advices and information in advance!

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: Hello ZoneAlarm Free 7.1.100??!!!!

<blockquote><hr>DimitarCC wrote:
    Hello i have few questions!
    1. In the internet there is reviews of ZoneAlarm Free 7.1.100 but when i download form ZoneAlarm site it downloads 7.1.078! So is there 7.1.100 and what is download link? Why ZoneAlarm free dont update automatically?
    2. Why ZoneAlarm Free firewall slowdown my browsing? Compared to other firewalls it slows down 2 times at least! Is there a way to fix it? ( i am using Windows Vista Home Premium!

Thanks for advices and information in advance!

Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:
    7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm (Free)

<hr></blockquote>

Question 1 is under discussion and has no conclusions.

Questions 2.. has a lot of possibilites. I will need to know what was security installed before and uninstalled. what security is installed now, what has servers rights in the ZA, if the file and printer sharing is allowed, if the remote access is allowed, your network setup, if the dns and dhcp servers are set as trusted in the zones, if IM or P2P or skye is used and some more information.

Oldsod

Message Edited by Oldsod on 11-12-2007 08:28 AM
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information