Thread: Missing bits in ZA Security Suite under Vista

nicktheb Guest

Default Missing bits in ZA Security Suite under Vista

Hi,
    Having "upgraded" to Vista and then reinstalled ZA, I notice that some things are missing - like Privacy, IM Security and Parental control.

Have I not activated correctly or have they moved ?

Please let me know

Regards
    Nick

p.s. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere - coulnd't see anything on a search

Message Edited by NickTheB on 11-15-2007 09:02 AM

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Missing bits in ZA Security Suite under Vista

Yes, you have a normal ZA Suite - Vista, - http://www.zonealarm.com/store/suppo...Qs_vista.jsp#1<hr>

<a target="_blank"></a>1. I m missing some features in ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite for Vista

Due to the different needs and functionality of the Vista operating system, some features and functionality on 2000/XP may differ on Vista.

The following secondary features were removed in ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.1 to focus on providing a security-specific solution for Vista.
    Some of these features may be provided in future versions for Vista customers or are currently part of the Vista operating system.<ul>[*]Spy Site Blocking[*]Privacy Protection[*]IM Protection[*]Parental Control[*]MailSafe/Email Security[*]ID Lock<hr>ZA is working on completing
    a selection
    of the Suite features for the Vista version. As soon as it is available, you will be updated for 'free.'<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 11-15-07 - I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy And The Family[/list]

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 11-16-2007 08:43 PM

forum_moderator Guest

I need to update the last statement. We are working on adding SOME features but there are going to be many which will never be integrated back in the Vista Suite.We don't have a list yet available for the public because technical details are still being worked out and wont have anything for 4 months or so.Forum Moderator

sjoeii Guest

Thanx
    It would be nice to have some of the features indeed

pheather Guest

no it would be pointless to have LESS functionality than in the past

try more and better or leave it to your competition and just bow out gracefully

and I know it ain't easy under Vista but if others can .... then **bleep** it up

(hey folks - that was &quot;s*ck it up - not f*ck it up ........ since when is s*ck it up BLEEPED ? )

Message Edited by pheather on 11-28-2007 09:04 PM

Thread Information