i use windows xp pro, on a machine dual core 3.2ghz -->2 gb ram --> hd 500 gbwhen i start the computer and zonealarm comeup then it blocks the computer for 3 or 4 minutes (in that time i can't do anything).when the computer is final set and i'm working on it then every 2 minutes it stops reacting
for 2 minutes like zonealarm is looking for something...it blocks everything....for (today i had this problem for 10 minutes long )when will a new version from ZoneAlarm security suite come out that these problems will be fix ?
i have update everything from the microsoft update page...and these problem start....
i get also a blue screen with the code 0x0000007E 0x0000005 0x804ECE5F 0xF78C2BBC 0xF78C28B8
when i type this in google then something comes up with all the things that i allready have done...checking the memmory's , cheking the HD, cheking the drivers...everything is on the latest new updates....
so there is nothing wrong with the drivers or hd or memmory here... it is ZoneAlarm that blocks everything.
need help here.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite