Thread: ZoneAlarm Free Edition

jnagle Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Free Edition

When I open ZA control Center it does not load completely. The title bar says ZoneAlarm. Under that it says ZoneAlarm by Check Point. Next to that it has the internet in/out meter and stop button. It has the pad lock, programs, and the help link. When I click on the help link a help window pops up and says help is not available. I have had ZoneAlarm free edition about 9 months and this is the first problem I have with it. Can anyone please HELP!!!

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

watcher Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Free Edition

Dear jnagle:

It appears you might have only the Dashboard, a mini-window, displaying. To verify this, look in the lower right of the window. Do you see an arrow that points to the right corner of the window. If so, you have the Dashboard activated. Click on the arrow and the window will restore to full screen.

Hope this helps.

WATCHER

jnagle Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Free Edition

Thank you for responding. No, I have a full size window that covers almost all of my monitor screen. Except for the info I explained before, I have a big, empty window. It looks the same color, shape, and design as the control center.There are no buttons, links, words, etc.

Thread Information