Thread: webshots

swisstrees Guest

Default webshots

I'm unable to download any photo from webshots and I'm a premium member. When trying to download a premium photo an error message say that the webshots page has moved and provides another link to their web page and to their photo manager page. When first accessing webshots site, at the bottom near the windows start icon, it reads 'stopped', and the little vista circle just goes round and round trying to load webshots, yet I seem to be able access anything in webshots. I've double checked all zone alarm settings and it's all set up for webshots, so why I can't photos be downloaded?

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: webshots

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum!

I am very sorry you are having problems with ZA and hopefully I will be able to find a solution for you.

PLEASE make sure you turn off your Mobile Code Control under Privacy. Then try to download the file. After you have download the file, make sure you go back and turn on the Mobile Code Control.

It is likely your Privacy settings causing the problem. The Privacy advisor can help resolve the issue and allow you to customise those sites for your use. You will need to go to the Privacy Panel and click on 'custom' in Cookie Control. Then go to the bottom and enable 'Show Privacy Advisor' click apply then ok.

Next go to the page in question and when the Privacy Advisor alert pops up, click on "Click here for details'' and it should take you to the Site List box where you will see the entry causing the problem. The name of the entry can be found in the "Entry Detail" box at the bottom of the page. Now click on 'options' and turn off the ones that interfer with the page. You may have to try several and then refresh the page until the issue is resolved. Also clean your cache when completed

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

3. swisstrees Guest

Thanks for your response.
    I do not have anything called a privacy adviser in my version. I've been through the entire help section by index and search and clicking each and every topic in the help guide and there is no privacy reference of any kind in the help section, or anything called mobile code. Now what?
    Thanks,
    Richard

Sorry about that, there are features missing in this version and that is one of them. PLEASE go to the following thread as it should answer your questions, if not PLEASE post back, THANKS.http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=24745#M46957SlyFox

5. swisstrees Guest

I downloaded the beta version 7.1.218.000 and I can find no difference in features when I open up the control panel.
    Where should the privacy adviser be located?

Hi,

PLEASE contact Tech Support and see what they say about this issue and if you would PLEASE post back with their answer they give you, THANKS.

PLEASE use ONLY I.E. 7 or 6 when sending this Tech Support Form, as NO other browser will work, THANKS.

You need to contact Tech Support at

www.zonelabs.com/tsform

SlyFox

Thread Information