Thread: Roboform Identities.exe wont run

gaks Guest

Default Roboform Identities.exe wont run

When trying to run the Identity editor in RoboForm I recieve this error .....
    I recieve the error "Failed to run C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI Roboform\Identities.exe Reason: Access is denied. (5).
    When I unload ZA it runs just fine, I have twiddled with the program settings for Roboform Identity Editor for an hour, w/o success. Any Ideas?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: Roboform Identities.exe wont run

<blockquote><hr>Gaks wrote:
    When trying to run the Identity editor in RoboForm I recieve this error .....
    I recieve the error &quot;Failed to run C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI Roboform\Identities.exe Reason: Access is denied. (5).
    When I unload ZA it runs just fine, I have twiddled with the program settings for Roboform Identity Editor for an hour, w/o success. Any Ideas?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>Hi Gaks,
    Welcome to the forum Gaks!
    I am not a roboform user but I've seen this issue come up before and here's a link to a recent thread on the subject which may or may not help you.http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/...ssage.id=47226
    If that doesn't do it, try using the red search box as there are a number of threads on this issue.http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/...mp;q=Robo+form
    Maybe this will help you.Regards,Findley

gaks Guest

Findly
    Thanks for the reply but the suggestion, but the backup rdb.files referred to in the other message are actually my Retrospect Backup program information, I need to know how to deal with the roboform program registration problem. If I am succesful I will send you the results.
    Thanks
    Gaks

findley Guest

<blockquote><hr>Gaks wrote:

Findly
    Thanks for the reply but the suggestion, but the backup rdb.files referred to in the other message are actually my Retrospect Backup program information, I need to know how to deal with the roboform program registration problem. If I am succesful I will send you the results.
    Thanks
    Gaks
    <hr></blockquote>Gaks,Thanks for the feedback.
    Good luck in resolving the roboform registration problem.
    Regards,Findley

Thread Information