Thread: Pop up blocker, banner add blocker?

jepo Guest

Default Pop up blocker, banner add blocker?

Hi, I'm currently using the trial version of ZoneAlarm Pro on a Vista Home Premium OS. How do I configure it to block pop ups, and can it be configured to block adds, banner adds?
    Taken from the web page info:<div class="moduleSectionHead"><a target="_blank"></a>Privacy Protection<div class="moduleSectionText">Manages and blocks pop-up ads, online profiling, cookies, cache, and scripts so you can surf in peace.<div class="moduleSectionText">
    <div class="moduleSectionText">Thanks for your help.<div class="moduleSectionText">
    <div class="moduleSectionText">P.S. The install went smoothly, no problems, even with printer sharing. :8}

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Pop up blocker, banner add blocker? / Vista Pro

For Vista users, the ZA Pro - Vista version. Please look at this/click here &gt; http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...US&amp;lang=en<hr>Due to the different needs and functionality of the Vista operating system, some features and functionality on 2000/XP may differ on Vista.

The following secondary features were removed in ZoneAlarm Pro 7.1 to focus on providing a security-specific solution for Vista.
    Some of these features may be provided in future versions for Vista customers or are currently part of the Vista operating system.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 2-7-08 - White Flag - Dido

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 02-08-2008 08:30 PM

jepo Guest

Default Re: Pop up blocker, banner add blocker? / Vista Pro

Thank you NaiveMelody for your quick and honest response, I appreciate it. :8}

Thread Information