Thread: Does ZA Free 6.5.737 "play okay" with SuperAntiSpyware 3.9 and Spyware Blaster 3.5.1?

bloomcounty Guest

Default Does ZA Free 6.5.737 "play okay" with SuperAntiSpyware 3.9 and Spyware Blaster 3.5.1?

I was considering starting to use SuperAntiSpyware Free 3.9 (http://www.superantispyware.com/) and Spyware Blaster Free 3.5.1 (http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html) and wanted to know if anyone here from experience knows if they cause any problems or issues (compatibility or otherwise) with ZoneAlarm Free 6.5.737 or vice-versa?

My current stats:
    I currently have Windows XP Home, and use ZA Free 6.5.737, AVG A/V Free 7.5, AVG AntiSpyware Free 7.5 and use Firefox 2.0.0.12 for regular browsing (only use IE 6.5 for Windows Updates).

Thanks!

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:6.5
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: Does ZA Free 6.5.737 "play okay" with SuperAntiSpyware 3.9 and Spyware Blaster 3.5.1?

Hi bloomcounty

This should be okay for a security pack combination. It should work okay.

If you would like better, then use something like the ZA Pro or the ZA Antispyware firewall and run the Firefox along side it . Using both - a safe browser and the paid ZA firewall properly - will stop rootkit installs, malware, many troyans, adware and cool web search and a few other problems.
    Myself, I use only the ZA Antispyware and a good antivirus with the Opera and haven't had any infections in years.
    If you want good protection, then use either the ZA Pro or the ZA Antispyware. Then you will have good protection.

Cheers, Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

bloomcounty Guest

Default Re: Does ZA Free 6.5.737 "play okay" with SuperAntiSpyware 3.9 and Spyware Blaster 3.5.1?

Thanks for the reply!

You are welcome.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information