Thread: Font Size

sandyf Guest

Default Font Size

I have just reinstalled zone alarm security suite. The font size is way out of proportion. How do I change it to a smaller font size?Thanks, Sandy

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

sandyf Guest

Default Re: Font Size

Well, it is pretty irritating. I have searched the forums and tried one advice for this problem, boot into safe mode and delete 2 folders and boot back into windows xp, my fonts are still distorted and too large. It didn't work. I have been trying to find out where to email zone alarm tech support for help with this problem and cannot. You can only email customer support so far that I find. And this forum doesn't even have zone alarm people to help us. All I find is what I have already tried in instant support
    or paying a blank amount with phone support
    for help with a program I have already
    paid $60.00 for.
    Can anyone help me or advice me where to go? Thank you in advance, Sandy

<blockquote><hr>sandyf wrote:
    Well, it is pretty irritating. I have searched the forums and tried one advice for this problem, boot into safe mode and delete 2 folders and boot back into windows xp, my fonts are still distorted and too large. It didn't work. I have been trying to find out where to email zone alarm tech support for help with this problem and cannot. You can only email customer support so far that I find. And this forum doesn't even have zone alarm people to help us. All I find is what I have already tried in instant support
    or paying a blank amount with phone support
    for help with a program I have already
    paid $60.00 for.
    Can anyone help me or advice me where to go? Thank you in advance, Sandy
    <hr></blockquote>

Maybe I can save you some time and frustrations.

Left Click the Start and open the All Programs.
    Open the ZA folder and right click the ZA (main executible, not the uninstall).
    Open the Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
    Uncheck everything and Apply and OK.
    Now reboot and start fresh.
    See if this works.

If not the ZA Technical Support (free by email) is here.

Best regards.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

sandyf Guest

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. I was so in hopes what you sent would work. In the compatability windows 98 or 95 was checked. I unchecked it and rebooted but everything is still the same.
    Thanks also so much for the link to email tech support, I looked everywhere for that. I have sent an email but probably will not hear back for a long time.
    Thank you again, Sandy

You are welcome.
    Expect an acknowledge email in a day or so and a reply in 4-5 business days.

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

sandyf Guest

Okay, guess I know how long it will be now. Thank you again.

Hi

I was going to suggest this before, but I had asumed you left.

Open the zlclient.exe in the Program Files\Zone Labs\Zone Alarm folder and do the change to the Compatibility as before. See if this fixes it.

Cheers.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

sandyf Guest

Well, I have been searching the internet and still can find no solution to fix this. My font size seems to be messed up and so am searching on that. I've had zone alarm installed like I said before and not had this problem before. If anyone has a suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
    Oh, and Oldsod, I have tried your advice twice and nothing changed. Thank you though.Thanks in advance, Sandy

<blockquote><hr>sandyf wrote:
    Well, I have been searching the internet and still can find no solution to fix this. My font size seems to be messed up and so am searching on that. I've had zone alarm installed like I said before and not had this problem before. If anyone has a suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
    Oh, and Oldsod, I have tried your advice twice and nothing changed. Thank you though.Thanks in advance, Sandy
    <hr></blockquote>

Sorry for being late!
    Well Technical support it is. They should have a solution for you.

Best regards.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information