Thread: Turbobackup and System Tray Icon

azrock Guest

Default Turbobackup and System Tray Icon

I purchased the 3rd party product, Turbobackup, from ZoneAlarm.
    The instructions from ZoneAlarm state, "You must install your new license key.
    This product will stop working if not activated with this key!"

Then the instructions for installing the key start out by saying, "Open the ZoneAlarm Control Center by clicking the ZoneAlarm logo in the system tray . . . . "
    There is no ZoneAlarm logo in the system tray (I do not have the ZoneAlarm firewall).
    How do I install the key?
    Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

Default Re: Turbobackup and System Tray Icon

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>azrock wrote:
    I purchased the 3rd party product, Turbobackup, from ZoneAlarm. The instructions from ZoneAlarm state, "You must install your new license key. This product will stop working if not activated with this key!" Then the instructions for installing the key start out by saying, "Open the ZoneAlarm Control Center by clicking the ZoneAlarm logo in the system tray . . . . " There is no ZoneAlarm logo in the system tray (I do not have the ZoneAlarm firewall). How do I install the key? Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> to the Zone Alarm User Forum..Please Contact ZoneAlarm Customer Service for Free at www.zonealarm.com/csformPlease fill in all the Questions and Discribe thedetails of your problem and the fact that you Only Purchased TurboBackup and not ZoneAlarm Firewall..Here is the Tech Support Web-Link to Turbo Backup..http://www.filestream.com/support.htmlOnce you have the program installed and running, and need technical support related to using any of our products and services, please follow the steps below:

First Try Check Update...

...most of our programs now offer the FREE Check Update service, which can be accessed from the Help drop-down menu, the main toolbar, or the program Control Center. This service allows you to check if there is a newer version or build of your program available at anytime. New versions or builds are released sometimes with new features or fixes, and often to ensure your programs are up to date with the constant releases of Windows Service Packs.

Then Try FAQ...<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>

...read the FAQ page at the respective product web page, if available, to see if your question has already been answered.<!--

Click for Image Broadway, Pixel Studio, InstallConstruct, TurboSFX, Turbo Browser, TurboZIP, TurboZIP Express, TurboBackup, WinSettings, WinSettings PRO FAQs. <o></o>--><!--

Or you can visit our new InstallConstruct, Turbo Browser and Image Broadway Support Forums! <o></o>-->

Next Try E-mail... <O:P></O:P>

...contact our Technical Support department any time at support@filestream.com with your questions. Remember to include your program name, registered or trial version, version number and build number (accessed by clicking Help/About...)Please post backHerewith your Progress Report..
    Thank you..--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP Configuration:
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite Beta version:7.0.470.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.470.000
    Driver version:7.0.470.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:947402926
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200803.3535
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 03-25-2008 06:09 PM
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

azrock Guest

Thank you for your help and the link to customer service.
    I have already received a response and find that I am OK.
    Since this is a 3rd party product that I purchased as a stand-alone product and don't have the ZoneAlarm control center - then just following the instructions in the Turbobackup installation Wizard is sufficient to ensure the product will continue to work.
    Again, thanks for the good help.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>azrock wrote:
    Thank you for your help and the link to customer service. I have already received a response and find that I am OK. Since this is a 3rd party product that I purchased as a stand-alone product and don't have the ZoneAlarm control center - then just following the instructions in the Turbobackup installation Wizard is sufficient to ensure the product will continue to work. Again, thanks for the good help.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Your welcome..I am Glad you were able to get the software that you paid for installed and working Good..Thank you for your Feedback..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information