Thread: Blue Screen

benandjerry Guest

Default Blue Screen

Hello everyone,
    Today i downloaded the free edition of ZoneAlarm. After my download had finished and I installed the software i received a blue screen. My computer then restarted and I got back on and once my taskbar was showing i got this blue screen again (sorry the screen disappeared to fast for me to see what it was saying). I then ran my computer in Safe Mode and uninstalled ZoneAlarm and my computer started to work fine. Do you guys know what caused the problem?

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

findley Guest

Default Re: Blue Screen

<blockquote><hr>BenANDJerry wrote:
    Hello everyone,Today i downloaded the free edition of ZoneAlarm. After my download had finished and I installed the software i received a blue screen. My computer then restarted and I got back on and once my taskbar was showing i got this blue screen again (sorry the screen disappeared to fast for me to see what it was saying). I then ran my computer in Safe Mode and uninstalled ZoneAlarm and my computer started to work fine. Do you guys know what caused the problem?

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version: 7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name: ZoneAlarm (Free)

<hr></blockquote>

BenANDJerry,

Have a look at this thread and see if there is anything there that helps you
    http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/...;thread.id=162

Findley

Thread Information