Thread: Buying Zone Alarm Antivirus

dexter_wrocek Guest

Default Buying Zone Alarm Antivirus

Hi, I have some questions about licence agreements:

1. You wrote that after buying zone alarm you can download updates by over the year. But how long can I download viruses and antyspyware definitions? This "one year updates" contains only new version of engine of the product or all updates?

2. Can I buy this product in Poland?

3. Do you sell your products like BOX versions, or I buy the licence and I can only download the product?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Antivirus

Default Re: Buying Zone Alarm Antivirus

Hi!
    welcome to the ZA user forum. Please note that ZA staff does not monitor this forum we are all users here.

1. One year of products and signature updates (i.e. all updates)

2. I don't think there is a Polish version of ZA. But if you don't mind to run in English you can buy it directly from the ZA website.

3. Boxed versions are sold in local stores (don't know if you can find it in Poland). The easiest thing is to buy the license key and then download the installer from the ZA website (for ZA AV here: www.zonealarm.com/zaavdownload; for the Suite here: www.zonealarm.com/zasuite download)

Note that all ZA products have 15 days trial, before buying it, download and test it to be sure it works fine on your system.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

dexter_wrocek Guest

Default Buying Zone Alarm Antivirus

Thanks for the answer.

I don't need polish version. English best suits to ZoneAlarm ;-)

But it's a pity that all updates are for one year... Do you have any licence for product (withought updates, f.e.), but with signature updates with no limits?

Default Re: Buying Zone Alarm Antivirus

<blockquote><hr>dexter_wrocek wrote:
    Thanks for the answer.

I don't need polish version. English best suits to ZoneAlarm ;-)

But it's a pity that all updates are for one year... Do you have any licence for product (withought updates, f.e.), but with signature updates with no limits?
    <hr></blockquote>

There are no purchased antivirus solutions that will give a life time of updates.
    If you are looking for an antivirus with life time updates, your best choice is a freeware solution such as avg or antivir. These vendors do offer free antivirus solutions at no cost. But these do not have a firewall, so you may consider either the ZA Free or the ZA Pro (after the subscription expires, it will no longer update but the ZA firewall will function perfectly for life).

Cheers.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information