Easysite is the web building product for ATT.
I can use it when I disable ZA. If I try to run it with ZA, I get thefollowung error message:
Any suggestions?<hr>

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception<pre>javax.servlet.ServletException de.cm4all.admin.user.OEMAuthenticatorFilter.doFilt er(OEMAuthenticatorFilter.java:213) com.cm4all.servlet.CustomFilterLoader$1.doFilter(C ustomFilterLoader.java:93) com.cm4all.servlet.CustomFilterLoader.doFilter(Cus tomFilterLoader.java:98)</pre>

root cause<pre>java.lang.NullPointerException de.cm4all.admin.user.OEMAuthenticatorFilter$1.getU serPrincipal(OEMAuthenticatorFilter.java:174) de.cm4all.admin.user.OEMAuthenticatorFilter.authen ticate(OEMAuthenticatorFilter.java:269) de.cm4all.admin.user.OEMAuthenticatorFilter.doFilt er(OEMAuthenticatorFilter.java:205) com.cm4all.servlet.CustomFilterLoader$1.doFilter(C ustomFilterLoader.java:93) com.cm4all.servlet.CustomFilterLoader.doFilter(Cus tomFilterLoader.java:98)</pre>

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.0-dev logs.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:5.x
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite