Thread: PC Tune-Up

schoenlanke Guest

Default PC Tune-Up

I just purchased and installed and ran PC Tune-Up.The first time I just ran the default setting (it found three drives)It made all the passes, but when it got to the end, Searching for Solutions (done!), the previous stage, Windows MS-DOS Program Shortcuts,
    still was running and kept running, until I stopped the scan.Then I could go to the next step (3), Repair items, - none listed!So I went to the next step (4), where were listed about a dozen registry items although, while scanning, quite a few problems (!?) had been shown.I tried to cancel, but had to use the Task Manager to get out.I tried a second time. I only let the program check my C-drive, which was the only change from my first run.
    Now, while scanning for MS-DOS Program Shortcuts, without warning it went to the desktop.Any idea, what is wrong? I have Zone Alarm Suite, and I always keep my computer up to date.Thanks for your help!

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

Default Re: PC Tune-Up

Very few people at this forum never use the pc tuneup program - myself included.
    Contact the technical support for the pc tuneup program as this is just a forum for ZA users and not third party programs. Also this is not an official technical support forum just a ZA users forum.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

tedwhite Guest

Thanks for comments on PC Tune-up. Just got the e-mail from ZA andhad thought about it. Price is good, but being on SS, I watch what I buy.And also, if I have any problems here, I just check the forums.

There is lots of freeware that can do the same job.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information