Thread: Microsoft Office Live

farquart Guest

Default Microsoft Office Live

I am unable to edit my web site on MS Office Live. I can sign in, but when I try to go and edit the site, the page just hangs trying to load. If I shut down zonealarm, then there is no problem. Microsoft says because of that, the problem must be in zonealarm blocking it. I use the Microsoft browser to go there. I can't find anywhere in zonealarm that would allow for Office Live - anyone have any ideas on this? I am using the free latest version of zonealarm.
    Thanks in advance
    farquart

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

niccigo Guest

Default Re: Microsoft Office Live Website design

Hi
    I know it was a while back when you posted this message but I am having a nightmare trying to get back into the
    MS Office Live website design tool - my zone labs is stopping the program I've tried making all adjustments and i am at my wits end! From your description it sounds exactly the same problem!
    Did you find a solution to this problem? If so please please help by telling me what you did
    ThanksNicole

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>niccigo wrote:
    HiI know it was a while back when you posted this message but I am having a nightmare trying to get back into theMS Office Live website design tool - my zone labs is stopping the program I've tried making all adjustments and i am at my wits end! From your description it sounds exactly the same problem!Did you find a solution to this problem? If so please please help by telling me what you didThanksNicole
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> to the Zone Alarm User Forum..It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    If you would Describe your Computer Setup/OS and Version of Zone Alarm that you are having a problem with
    and what difficulty you are having, and what Previous Version of ZA and Norton, McAfee or other Security programs that you have installed,
    there are several very knowledgeable Volunteer Participants willing to help you try solving your problem with Zone Alarm..Please provide as much detail and error messages etc. that you see on your ComputerMonitor. If you have a question or a problem Please start your own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.</COLOR>

Please Right Click on the ZA Tray icon on the Lower Right and Click the "About" Option this will pop up a windows with all the Info about your Version Of ZA including the complete Version Number.. Click the "Copy to Clipboard" and Paste that information Here in the Forum by pressing the "CTRL-V" key..--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:8.0.015.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.015.000
    Driver version:8.0.015.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:958096885
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4485 &lt;== New Update
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

niccigo Guest

HiThanks for your response I am using ZA Version 7.0.483.000Operating system is windows XPNo other security programs
    The windows live web design tools work when i turn off my zone labs security suite- which isn't safe but is necessary when i need to make urgent amendments to my website.
    ThanksNicole

prof_fate Guest

<blockquote><hr>niccigo wrote:
    HiThanks for your response I am using ZA Version 7.0.483.000Operating system is windows XPNo other security programs
    The windows live web design tools work when i turn off my zone labs security suite- which isn't safe but is necessary when i need to make urgent amendments to my website.
    ThanksNicole
    <hr></blockquote>1.) Sorry, But all of us are Users here in this User Forum, Tech Support and Customer Service do not Read this Forum, there are two seperate Web-links
    that
    Customers of the four Paid versions of Zone Alarm have access to..
    Customer Service www.zoneAlarm.com/csform

Tech Support
    www.zonealarm.com/tsform
    (License Key required)
    2.) In order for anybody in this User Forum to be able to Help you, you need to read and Follow ALL of the instruction we give you..
    3.) There are 5 different Versions of ZoneAlarm, so the instructions or Possible Solution to your Problem may depend on a.) what version of windows you using and if it has the Lastest Update and service pack
    b.) what version of ZoneAlarm, The Free Version has diferent Features than the Security Suite, and Very Old Version of Zone Alarm, may require a diferent Solution than the Latest Version of Zone Alarm..

4.) Please read and Follow ALL of the Instruction, if you Help us or Tech Support by providing more Detailed Information, then just maybe we can work together to solve your Problem..
    to Quote one of the Gurus..--------------------------------------------------------It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, or across the World..
    without All the Details,
    without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

there are several very knowledgeable Volunteer Participants willing to help you try solving your problem with Zone Alarm..
    Please provide as much detail and error messages etc. that you see on your Computer
    Monitor.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 Configuration:
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:958051756
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4475
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903