Thread: Identity Lock Not Protecting Vault Entries

Hybrid View

beanery Guest

Default Identity Lock Not Protecting Vault Entries

I just downloaded/installed version 8.0.020.000 of ZASS and decided to try the Identity Lock/Vault feature. I have several entries in the vault and the Identity Lock is set to medium. According to ZA "help" I should trigger an alert when sending vault entries over the internet or by email if the recipient is not listed in Identity Lock's "trusted sites". I have tested this and I don't get any alert nor do I think the entries nor do I know that the feature is working. Am I missing something? Is there a fix? I've searched the self-help knowledge base and Identity Lock alerts are not addressed.

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: Identity Lock Not Protecting Vault Entries

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum!

PLEASE contact Tech Support at the following link and PLEASE use I.E.6 or 7 when sending the form, Thanks.

http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...ch_support.jsp

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

3. Default Re: Identity Lock Not Protecting Vault Entries

Followed your instructions and completed/submitted form...no response from ZA, is the "feedback" just added to their list for a future fix?

Default Re: Identity Lock Not Protecting Vault Entries

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>beanery wrote:
    Followed your instructions and completed/submitted form...no response from ZA, is the "feedback" just added to their list for a future fix?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your submition..1.) If you used IE Browser to Submit your Feedback to ZA Tech Support, you will be sent an Auto-generated Confirmation Email with your case Number (usually withing 30 minute) , and your Report will be forward to Tech Support who will send you a salution ASAP.. when the find a Fix..2.) if you did not get the Email with your Case Number, Please check your Spam/Junkmail folder.. (If you did not get an Email with your case Number, Something went wronng and Tech Support did not get your Feedback..3.) it is important to use IE Browder when contacting Tech support, and some times you may need to use an Alternate Email Address like HotMail, Yahoo or Gmail, as some ISP's Block or Bounce Email from @ zonelabs dot com..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information