Thread: Renewed ZoneAlarm Security Suite now can not access Internet

daxberger Guest

Default Renewed ZoneAlarm Security Suite now can not access Internet

Hi, I'm paid for another year of ZoneAlarm Security Suite & now I can not access the internet unless I shut off ZA.
    I have Wildblue Internet.
    I tried holding the Shift&Ctrl & right clicking the ZA symbol & resetting but that didn't work.
    I'm really frustrated because ZA was working really well for me & I never would of renewed if I thought this would happen.
    Haven't had much time lately to devote to fixing this & don't today either.
    Thanks for any suggestions I can get.
    Claudia

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Renewed ZoneAlarm Security Suite now can not access Internet

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>daxberger wrote:
    Hi, I'm paid for another year of ZoneAlarm Security Suite &amp; now I can not access the internet unless I shut off ZA. I have Wildblue Internet. I tried holding the Shift&amp;Ctrl &amp; right clicking the ZA symbol &amp; resetting but that didn't work.I'm really frustrated because ZA was working really well for me &amp; I never would of renewed if I thought this would happen. Haven't had much time lately to devote to fixing this &amp; don't today either. Thanks for any suggestions I can get.Claudia

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> to the Zone Alarm User Forum..1.) Check your ZA Menu Firewall Main TabInternet Security zone on High, Trusted Security Zone on Medium2.) Firewall , Zones Tab..Make Sure that all Listed Items are in the Trusted Zine, not Internet zone..Let us know if this helped..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; January 7th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

daxberger Guest

I tried those suggestions but still having hard time getting on to the Internet.
    When I'm in a real hurry I still just shut down ZA.
    Also the one time last night I did get it to work with ZA running it was very slow.
    I'm still checking other suggestions.
    Will keep at it.
    Thanks

Thank You for your Feedback..VERY IMPORTANT: Please Report the details of your Problem Directly to ZA Tech Support for FREE at www.zonealarm.com/tsform (preferably withIE Browser)The more Users that Report this AV/AS Update or Slow Shut Down problem directly to Tech Support, with their Details and what they did to try and resolve the issue, the Sooner Tech support will find a FIX for the problem..I Suggest going back to ZASS Version 7.0.483.000Until the Developers come up with a Fix..Go to the following Forum Link and follow the Instructions..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=14945#M184
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information