Thread: EDR website problems

mbutler203 Guest

Default EDR website problems

Within the past three days I've had a problem (using my desktop computer) accessing pages within a website that, prior to this time, I have used without a problem. Oddly enough, I can freely access pages on my laptop, which is connected via a wireless router. My desktop is connected to the internet via a ethernet cable.
    When I log onto the web site, www.edrnet.com, I see my log in page and can log in, however, trying to move from the second page to a third, I get a message page stating that I should upgrade my browser. Currently, I am using the latest versions of both IE and Firefox, so no upgrade should be necessary.
    Sometimes, a ZA update (I'm currently using ZA Security Suite, v. 8.X) resets some security settings which interfers with internet roving. I've checked all I know to check and cannot rid myself of this problem. I do not believe the problem lies with the browser because four days ago I could freely access pages on the web site using either Firefox or IE. Today, neither of them will work. I think it is a ZA problem.
    Anyone out there got any suggestions?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: EDR website problems

I Suggest going back to ZASS Version 7.0.483.000Until the Developers come up with a Fix..Go to the following Forum Link and follow the Instructions..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=14945#M184
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information