Thread: Forcefield

treker Guest

Default Forcefield

When I purchased Zone Alarm Security Suite I understood that I would have complete protection from malicious software attacks and security threats. Now I am being urged to purchase a new product called Forcefield which claims to provide the security I already paid for. Instead of adding the needed software updates to the existing products, Check Point has created a new product which requires existing customers to purchase what should be provided as free updates. My immediate inclination is to cease doing business with Check Point entirely. I really would appreciate an explanation.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro x64
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Forcefield

Hi!please note that ZA staff does not monitor this board, this is a user support forum. We are all users here...To contact ZA write directly to customer support: www.zonealarm.com/csform or ZA technical support at: www.zonealarm.com/tsform And good luck with your quest for a new security tool. :8}Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

treker Guest

<blockquote><hr>fax wrote:
    Hi!
    please note that ZA staff does not monitor this board, this is a user support forum. We are all users here...
    To contact ZA write directly to customer support: www.zonealarm.com/csform or ZA technical support at: www.zonealarm.com/tsform

And good luck with your quest for a new security tool. :8}

Cheers,
    Fax
    <hr></blockquote>
    I'm aware that we are all users here. I was hoping to get some feedback on what I believe is a &quot;user&quot; issue and hopefully generate some customer response to what I believe is a Check Point / Zone Alarm marketing strategy to fleece the customer base.

I'm not looking for a &quot;new security tool&quot;. I've been a customer and fan of Zone Alarm for many years. I have already bought and paid for what the company represented as a 'complete solution'. My point is that Check Point should have added these Forcefield protections to the existing Security Suite as updates instead of compiling these updates and creating a separate software package with an additional price tag. Customer service will not address this at the request one customer. Only the united voice of the customer base could call the needed attention to this issue. For that reason I feel this board is the logical choice to voice my concern and I hope that those members who agree will convey, in their own communications with Check Point, their agreement.

Hi!I understand your frustration butthis is a forum for troubleshing issuesabout ZA products and not about discussing ZA/CP company marketing or e-mailing. Please review both the ToU and ToS that you agreed by signing in to this forum.If you do not want to complain directly to ZA customer support please use another general discussion forum dedicated to exchange of opnions onfirewalls and/or securitycompanies.Please do not be surprised if this thread is locked or removed.Thank you in advance for your understanding.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information