Thread: Can't download the lates verion of adobe flash player

quickdart Guest

Default Can't download the lates verion of adobe flash player

I signed up for an online class but I need the lates version of adobe Flash Player. I have tried to download it Five times now, it's web site says that it has been completed but then it won't run and I can't find it on my computer. This is getting me very upset. Please help.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Can't download the lates verion of adobe flash player

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>quickdart wrote:
    I signed up for an online class but I need the lates version of adobe Flash Player. I have tried to download it Five times now, it's web site says that it has been completed but then it won't run and I can't find it on my computer. This is getting me very upset. Please help.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>In ZA Security Suite..1.) Program control /Program Section Controls Internet access by Programs like Adobe
    2.) Privacy Section - Site List Controls Access to every Web-Site that you try to Access..--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.052.000 (32-Bit)
    TrueVector version:8.0.052.000
    Driver version:8.0.052.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:960267246
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.202.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200809.4685
    AntiSpam version:5.0.61.9957
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

quickdart Guest

First thank you for answering my call for help. I have added the adobe site to the Site List Controls Access. It is on this list now, but now it says the setting won't allow the exchange of information. I don't know how to or where to go to change the settings.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>quickdart wrote:
    First thank you for answering my call for help. I have added the adobe site to the Site List Controls Access. It is on this list now, but now it says the setting won't allow the exchange of information. I don't know how to or where to go to change the settings.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Feedback..It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

1.) If you Right Click on the ZA Tray Icon and Shut down ZoneAlarm, Can you Access the Adobe Site?If Not then This may not be a ZoneAlarm Problem..2.) If it is a ZoneAlarm problem, there areMany Web Sites that use JavaScript, Animation, Mobil Codes and Cookies to Regulate or Restrict Access..3.) try this for an experiment..in ZA Privacy menu, Main tab Turn OFF all three Options and Try Accessing your Adobe Site..If that does not work? the Contact ZA Tech Support directly at www.zonealarm.com/tsform with IE Browser
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information