Thread: Internet not working after I installed ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008

bullmoose Guest

Default Internet not working after I installed ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008

I installed ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008, and the internet stop working. If I turn off ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008, the internet works just fine. I can't find what exactly in ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008 is cause this. Help!

Default Re: Internet not working after I installed ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008

Hi!
    could you please detail the version of ZA you have installed?

Right click on the ZA icon near the clock --> about --> Copy to clipboard --> paste it here.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

sazz Guest

Default Re: Internet not working after I installed ZoneAlarm's Internet Security Suite 2008

Similar problem. I use Windows XP Tablet edition on an Acer Travelmate. ZA Security Suite version 8.0.020.000 was installed and the internet was working. However it stopped immediately after installing a batch of Windows updates today. (Software Distribution Service 3.0)

Thread Information