Thread: CANNOT CONTACT SUPPORT!!

boballoo Guest

Default CANNOT CONTACT SUPPORT!!

I have tried several times to contact support through their contact form here:
    http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...ms&ctry=US =en&lid=cshome_form

This is the form to use if we have trouble with licensing etc. Each time I submit the form it tells me my support question has not been accepted due to selection of the wrong product. I have ZoneAlarm Anti-virus version 7.0.483.000 taken from the "Product info" page in my ZA application. When I select this product I get the message that "ZoneAlarm with Anti-virus is not a valid choice for Fieldname 'ZoneAlarm Product'". There is NO choice such as that on the form. I get the same message no matter what product I choose. Even if I choose "Unknown". The email message I receive that tells me my query was not accepted also contains all of the fields from the form but includes several others that do not exist on the form and the message seems to be meant for an internal programmer as it tells me what to fix and how to change the form. Is there another way to contact them via email so that someone will respond within 2 days, as they state is their policy on their web site. Two days has come and gone many days ago, I presume because they are not getting my messages. (There is NO WAY I am paying them for a support phone call to fix something they should have fixed themselves. I think it is a real scam to charge users for support on software that does not work due to mistakes they made and then make it nearly impossible to contact them any other way. There must be a law against this. What would we do if a company sold us a washing machine that had parts missing and did not work and then charged us money to phone them and even more money to fix it or what if they just ignored us and left us with a machine that did not work? I know what I would do with that washing machine..., but I can't say it here.

Operating System:
    Windows 2000 Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Antivirus

Message Edited by Boballoo on 10-29-2008 11:04 PM

Default Re: Support for Win 2000 ?

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Antivirus
    ---------------------------------For Licsense Issues try Customer Support at www.zonealarm.com/csform
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information