Thread: 1) URLs in email don't work 2) URL sent to desktop as shortcut broken

Hybrid View

dobergirl Guest

Default 1) URLs in email don't work 2) URL sent to desktop as shortcut broken

I've always been able to click on a link in Outlook Express but recently all links are no longer working.
    I checked this forum and followed th directions using Program Control and set the program per the
    instructions.
    Still not working.

The other thing that always worked and now doesn't is placing a shortcut link on the desktop.
    That has suddenly become inactive.
    Lastly, on every startup
    I get an Update ZA now box, which I click yes but nothing happens.
    It just keeps appearing.
    Hope someone can help with these issues.
    Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: 1) URLs in email don't work 2) URL sent to desktop as shortcut broken

Please Contact ZoneAlarm Tech Support free of charge at: www.zonealarm.com/tsform (use EI Browser)Please give them the Full Details of your problem..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

dobergirl Guest

Default Re: 1) URLs in email don't work 2) URL sent to desktop as shortcut broken

Hi,I wrote to zonealarm tech support days ago but still no reply.
    Cant someone tell me how to work out what's wrong re: my previous post about links inactive on the browser and in emails?
    And how to get the update box off the desktop since it doesn't work?
    Thank you.

When you contacted Tech Support.. with IE Browser, you should have reseived a Confirmation Email with your Case Number withing 30 minutes..1.) if you received the Case Number Email, then Tech Support got you Request and will Reply with a Solution ASAP..Durring the Work Week usially withing 24 to 48 Hours, But over the weekend or Holidays, maybe 4-5 days..2.) If you did not Receive the Auto-Generated Confirmation Email with your Case Number.., Check your Spam/Junk-mail folder..If no Email then Tech Support did not get your request for help..3.) If you did not use IE Browser, then Try Submiting a New Request with IE Browser, and if you have an Alternate Email Address, Include that in your Coments,As in Rqare occations a Few ISP Bounce Email from ZA Tech support.. and if their Responce gets Bonced back they have no way of contacting you..www.zonealarm.com/tsform
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information