Thread: The Printer has not yet responded, with Zonealaram 8.0.059.000 + WINXP

naggupta Guest

Default The Printer has not yet responded, with Zonealaram 8.0.059.000 + WINXP

I have installed latest Zonealaram 8.0.059.000 on my WindowsXP+SP2 machine, when I open Word, application taking lots of time and finally getting an alert "The Printer has not yet responded, but the Microsoft Office program may be able to proceed without printer information. Do you want to continue to wait for the printer?", If I press No then I cannot see any printers in the print dialog.

Thanks and Regards,

Gupta Garuda

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

stupefy Guest

Default Re: The Printer has not yet responded, with Zonealaram 8.0.059.000 + WINXP

naggupta,
    Is the Printer an Network Printer, or is the Printer connected directly to the said WindowsXP+SP2 machine?
    If the Printer is an Network Printer, make sure the Printer is installed in the Printers and Faxes and set to be the Default Printer
    If the Printer is connected directly to the WindowsXP+SP2 machine, make sure the Printer is set to be the Default Printer in Printers and Faxes
    Also, if the Printer is an Network Printer or an Shared Printer through the Network, make sure ZoneAlarm recognizes the Network and or theNetwork Printer in the ZoneAlarm/Firewall/Zones section of the Software
    -stupefy

Default Re: The Printer has not yet responded, with Zonealaram 8.0.059.000 + WINXP

Hi!.... also see this fix for printing problems with ZASS 8:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=54244Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information