Thread: Tried to pay for a ZA program

bchbmvta Guest

Default Tried to pay for a ZA program

Today while I was looking on ZA's site I ran across a program that tracks activity on your network. The information stated that it was available for ZA customers. When I tried to buy the program it keep giving me an extra item at check out and would not let me remove it. I did not want that item but it would not let me delete it from my shopping cart on ZA.

I backed out of the the shopping cart and now I can't find the program and I don't remember what it's called. It looked like a really good program for keeping track of whats going on on your network and I would like to have the program. Oh, it also had thing like; letting you know when someone is trying to access your computer from the internet and what their IP address is.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and if so do you know the name of the program and where on ZA's site I can get this program?

Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

Default Re: Tried to pay for a ZA program

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>bchbmvta wrote:
    Today while I was looking on ZA's site I ran across a program that tracks activity on your network. The information stated that it was available for ZA customers. When I tried to buy the program it keep giving me an extra item at check out and would not let me remove it. I did not want that item but it would not let me delete it from my shopping cart on ZA.

I backed out of the the shopping cart and now I can't find the program and I don't remember what it's called. It looked like a really good program for keeping track of whats going on on your network and I would like to have the program. Oh, it also had thing like; letting you know when someone is trying to access your computer from the internet and what their IP address is.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and if so do you know the name of the program and where on ZA's site I can get this program?

Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not sure what you are Refering to.. This Support Forum is for users of the four ZoneAlarm Security Programs..What you may have seen was a Link on the ZoneAlarm Web-Site to several other Products that are make by other Companies..Partner Store

Shop here to find great deals on software for system maintenance, data backup and recovery, password management, and more.http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...US&amp;lang=en
    Warrenty and Support and Pricing for products on this page are provided by the Partner Stors..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

bchbmvta Guest

<blockquote><hr>GeorgeV wrote:

<blockquote>

<hr>
    bchbmvta wrote:

Thanks.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:

Product Name:
    Other ZoneAlarm Product

<hr>
    </blockquote>
    I'm not sure what you are Refering to..
    This Support Forum is for users of the four ZoneAlarm Security Programs..

What you may have seen was a Link on the ZoneAlarm Web-Site to several other Products that are make by other Companies..

Partner Store

Shop here to find great deals on software for system maintenance, data backup and recovery, password management, and more.

http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...mp;ctry=US =en

Warrenty and Support and Pricing for products on this page are provided by the Partner Stors..

<hr></blockquote>
    Thank you for the fast response. I will look in the Partner area and see if I can find the program.

I posted in this forum because I have ZA Pro and thought it was OK to post a question in this forum, if I am not allowed to post such questions here I am sorry and it will not happen again.

Again thank you for your reply.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>bchbmvta wrote:
    <HR>
    Thank you for the fast response. I will look in the Partner area and see if I can find the program.

I posted in this forum because I have ZA Pro and thought it was OK to post a question in this forum, if I am not allowed to post such questions here I am sorry and it will not happen again.

Again thank you for your reply.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Reply,Your welcome to post in this ZoneAlarm User Forum, anytime you have a problem or Question about ZoneAlarm..However, all of the Partner Store Programs have their own seperate Support forums..
    Bundling or Add-ons are controled by the Partner store, also look for Defaukt Check boxes durring the purchase process, as there may be someb options that you can un-check or de-select on the Partner Store page..Here is the Link to ZoneAlarm Customer Service, you may be able to ask them about the Partner Store..Customer Service www.zonealarm.com/csform or www.zonealarm.com/support/ click on Live Chat Icon--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.059.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.059.000
    Driver version:8.0.059.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:966418983
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.202.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200812.5075
    AntiSpam version:5.0.61.9957
    -------------------------------------------------

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 12-26-2008 08:13 PM
    GeorgeV