Thread: internet explorer cannot display the webpage

littlelee Guest

Default internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Since installing zone alarm, my internet has messed up. I try to go to some pages even the www.zonealarm.com and sometimes it works but mainly doenst and it says that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. This happens on myspace and facebook aswell, facebook just wont get through. I have allowed those sites in the site list and have allowed cookies etc, i have also turned cookie control off and i am still having the same problem.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Hi!as already suggested you need to completely turnOFF all the privacy features and not only cookies but also adblocking and mobile control from the main menu and not from the sites list.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

littlelee Guest

I have already done all this from the main menu and everything and the pages still do not load or load incorrectly. I just recieved a message when i tried to open technical support in zonealarm that it detected a bug within zonealarm and it needs to send it. Could this be the issue? I really need an answer as to what to do as i work from home as a graphic designer and am losing lots of money by not being able to get onto the net!

Hi!given that you are licensed users of the software the best is to contact the ZA technical support at: www.zonealarm.com/tsform Better to contact them directly than to risk more delays and problems on your work.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information