Thread: Where can the current Version Information be checked on ZA's website?

videobruce Guest

Default Where can the current Version Information be checked on ZA's website?

I know where to check within the program, but where on ZA's website can I confirm I have the latest updates (engines)?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Where can the current Version Information be checked on ZA's website?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>videobruce wrote:
    I know where to check within the program, but where on ZA's website can I confirm I have the latest updates (engines)?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P class=headredbig>ZoneAlarm
    Internet Security Suite Release History

The latest ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite release is 8.0.298.000. For release histories that apply specifically to products used on the Windows Vista platform, go here.<P class=body><B class=headblack2>[/B]

Note: these notes also apply to ZoneAlarm Pro, ZoneAlarm AntiVirus and ZoneAlarm (free firewall) when applicable. For example, improvements to anti-spyware do not apply to our AntiVirus product, but do apply to Suite and Pro that both include anti-spyware features.<P class=headblack2>Release History:<UL><LI><B class=headblack2>8.0 Branch[/B]
    <!--
    8.0.102.000 (French) was released to the public on October 29, 2008. To download this version, click here.
    -->
    8.0.298.000 was released to the public on February 23, 2009. For changes in this version, click here. To download this version, click here.

</LI>[/list]
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

videobruce Guest

Default Re: Where can the current Version Information be checked on ZA's website?

No, not the version number of the program, but the AV &amp; AS engine versions: DAT file versions?

Message Edited by videobruce on 03-05-2009 11:33 AM

No, not the version number of the program, but the AV &amp; AS engine versions: DAT file versions?

Message Edited by videobruce on 03-05-2009 11:33 AM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That is Simple..1.) Right click on the ZA Tray icon and Click about, or Look in ZA Overview/Product info page..ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.298.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.298.000
    Driver version:8.0.298.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:979731321
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200903.5465
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.14292.) you can check this Forum in the Anti-Visur/Anti-Spyware Section..myself and several SeniorContributors try to post dailya resent set of AV/AS Signature Def. updates postings..although there may be two or three AV updates per day, not reflected in these voluntary postings..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=31814

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 03-05-2009 11:44 AM
    GeorgeV

Closed Sundays and Holidays

videobruce Guest

<blockquote><hr>GeorgeV wrote:

That is Simple..</blockquote><hr>
    Again, for the third time, ON THE WEBSITE, NOT WITHIN THE PROGRAM!!!!! Does the WEBSITE have this infromation? How do I know if what is shown is current other than the program claming it is?

Nice idea, too bad ZA doesn't do thje same. (I never saw thoise at the top of the page.)

Message Edited by videobruce on 03-06-2009 07:42 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>GeorgeV wrote:

That is Simple..</BLOCKQUOTE><HR>
    Again, for the third time, ON THE WEBSITE, NOT WITHIN THE PROGRAM!!!!! Does the WEBSITE have this infromation? How do I know if what is shown is current other than the program claming it is?

Nice idea, too bad ZA doesn't do thje same. (I never saw thoise at the top of the page.)

Message Edited by videobruce on 03-06-2009 07:42 AM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>My apologies!I was not aware that you could not read all of the Reply I sent you?http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=55471If you had read further down the page to 2.)a.) Myanswer was there right in front of you....Several Users of this forum have volunteered to Update a Post with daily updates..However the AV/AS update information is not displayed on the WEB-Page itself, Only in your program and posted on this Forum.
    b.) Generally, if you click on "UPDATE NOW" and it say's your up to date.. you are,c.) however, your milage may varry if you have other security Software installed that may be conflicting with or Blocking ZA Updates..Have a nice day..ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.298.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.298.000
    Driver version:8.0.298.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:979788695
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200903.5465
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.1429

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 03-06-2009 08:10 AM
    GeorgeV