Thread: Uninstall Extreme Security and go back to ISS

stevoid Guest

Default Uninstall Extreme Security and go back to ISS

I renewed my licence with Extreme Security a few hours ago, but it's not going to work at all for me - I have to start up an unprotected browser by right-clicking on the Zone Alarm tab if I don't already have one open, then copy and paste, every time I want to follow a link, otherwise I can't even use Page Down or scroll keys on my keyboard, let alone other shortkeys like open/close tab or macros to automatically sign and send email. I work from home: it's not feasible to copy and paste links manually hundreds of times a day.

Can anyone explain how to uninstall and get back to ISS, preferably without losing my current (or rather, previous) settings?

Default Re: Uninstall Extreme Security and go back to ISS

<blockquote><hr>stevoid wrote:
    I renewed my licence with Extreme Security a few hours ago, but it's not going to work at all for me - I have to start up an unprotected browser by right-clicking on the Zone Alarm tab if I don't already have one open, then copy and paste, every time I want to follow a link, otherwise I can't even use Page Down or scroll keys on my keyboard, let alone other shortkeys like open/close tab or macros to automatically sign and send email. I work from home: it's not feasible to copy and paste links manually hundreds of times a day.

Can anyone explain how to uninstall and get back to ISS, preferably without losing my current (or rather, previous) settings?
    <hr></blockquote>

Contact Customer Support for a license change or for a refund (since it was renewed very recently they should do something):

http://www.zonealarm.com/csform

Contact Technical Support for the technical issue:

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...pport-form.htm

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information