New member but user of many years!
This issue has been around since the beta and is occurring on my fresh vista installation.
1. Processes become stuck and cannot be killed. If explorer stuck PC becomes unstable.
2. CPU (1 out of 4 cores) goes 100% when downloading at hi bandwidth.
3. Data becomes corrupted (only some data including NNTP and BitTorrent).
4. Computer gets stuck when rebooting.
5. CPU usage is NOT being reported by task manager. However other tools and temperatures prove activity.
6. Only seems to occur after high bandwidth downloading either time or volume (at least 500 MB+).
Hard reset is only option to fix. Restarting ZA or killing FF does not fix the problem.
I've logged this with support but would be grateful if you could make any comments if this sort of thing is also happening to you.
Windows Vista 64 bit
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
Message Edited by Robin_Bland on 03-30-2009 06:08 PM