Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Installed ZA Extreme...now Firefox setting is being ignored

stupefy Guest

Default Re: Installed ZA Extreme...now Firefox setting is being ignored (GURU Help Needed)

At this point AbigailCW I can not help you.....
    Make sure that you Re-Enable Everything We Disabled and Hopefully Someone with an
    Working Answer can Solve the Problem.....
    In the meantime I will Investigate Further.....
    Please Accept my Apologies on my Failure to Help You!

EDITED: Message Subject

Message Edited by stupefy on 04-08-2009 11:55 PM

abigailcw Guest

Default Re: Installed ZA Extreme...now Firefox setting is being ignored (GURU Help Needed)

Hey...that's OK. I SO appreciate that you tried. We did at least verify that it is definitely something in ZA.

Hopefully, someone else will have an idea.

Hi!probably some specific add-on in Firefox that conflicts with ZA or a corrupted Firefox profile.See here below how to fix it....http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...message.id=210If this fails please contact ZA technical support at: www.zonealarm.com/tsformPlease report back with your progress report.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

abigailcw Guest

The only addons I have are the ZA toolbar and Java.

I uninstalled and then installed the absolute latest FF. At first, it worked...BUT, I had forgotten to turn back on the Force Field Anti Spyware setting, Once I turned it back on, I was back to the same old thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>AbigailCW wrote:
    Force Field Anti Spyware setting, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Which is?Cheers,Fax

abigailcw Guest

Right now it is set on &quot;Only in allegedly secure sessions (https)

I have tried it with each setting and it seems to make no difference.

Hi!...and with this settings it works?Cheers,Fax

abigailcw Guest

Nope.

I still lose my tabs in FF when I reboot.

Hi!I can't really understand why you have this problems.. Loosing tabs? Weird :8}Please report to ZA... ZA technical support will also be available via live chat in some days as a test.See here: http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...essage.id=3793Cheers,Fax

abigailcw Guest

Thanks. I did fill out their form previously, but only got the automated response. I'll try the live chat. I sure miss the days when you could call them on the phone. What really cracks me up is their message on the forum that says to call a specific number only if you have no internet access. Well...if you have no access...how can you see the number? LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information