Thread: Browser Security or Forcefield Freezing ZA Extreme

yelixx Guest

Default Browser Security or Forcefield Freezing ZA Extreme

Using vista 32 bit

I recently got ZA Extreme (had ZA security suite but had the "windows could not find file path: error every time i tried to open a file or internet.. etc but has disappeared with ZA Extreme)

Problem is that in my ZA Extreme main menu Browser security is always starting and in the Browser Security Tab ... it sais forcefield Stopping. If i click on the Browser Security starting picture on the main menu.. boom .. ZA freezes and the only way to fix it is to shut it down.. and if i reopen ZA again and do the exact same thing, this time the only way to fix it is if i "Stop Forcefield Service" or restart computer.

I dont think i really want forcefield and browser security anyways but even though its off (as specified by the browser security tab) it sais Forcefield stopping in the Browser Security tab and in the main menu it sais Browser Security starting...=/

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

EDIT: Nm I just installed security suite again but this time seems to be working like a charm for now.

Message Edited by Yelixx on 04-13-2009 10:19 PM

Default Re: Browser Security or Forcefield Freezing ZA Extreme

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Yelixx wrote:

EDIT: Nm I just installed security suite again but this time seems to be working like a charm for now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi!try to clear the ForceField virtual data on a regular bases (once every few weeks or less).This will ensure a smooth ForceField operation.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information