Thread: Problems contacting Customer Support

alcamin Guest

Default Problems contacting Customer Support

Hi there. I ve been having some major problems trying to contact customer support recently so I now turn to the forums in an attempt to get things moving in the right direction.

Over the past few weeks I have sent several emails to ZoneAlarm trying to sort out what seems to be a fairly simple problem, but to date have not received any form of response at all. The problem is two-fold: firstly, when I re-subscribed a few weeks ago the licence key that I was sent didn t work as every time I entered in a message appeared saying it was invalid.
    The second issue I raised in the emails was my fault. I realised after re-subscribing that I actually needed to upgrade my service from ZoneAlarm Pro to ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite as I felt I needed a more complete package, so I requested a refund before I upgraded. It was a silly mistake I ll admit, but not exactly hard to remedy.

As I said before, I have sent several emails about both of these problems over the last few weeks and have yet to hear anything from ZoneAlarm at all. I ve had to use a free trial version of Internet Security Suite ever since but as that is about to run out in a few hours time I really need this issue sorted out. Frankly, I m very disappointed about this whole situation. I ve had nothing but good things to say about the service until recently, but the fact that a simple email has not been answered is pretty ridiculous. I don t mean to cause a fuss but my patients is starting to wear thin.

So what can be done about this? There is the Live Help service but due to the time differences and the nature of my work it is rarely convenient. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro

Message Edited by Alcamin on 04-29-2009 11:37 AM

Default Re: Problems contacting Customer Support

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Alcamin wrote:
    So what can be done about this?

Message Edited by Alcamin on 04-29-2009 11:37 AM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Unfortunately nothing here, we are all users.Use a free e-mail like hotmail or gmail and check the spam folder.Or simply contact ZA via the live chat (link in my signature)Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information