Thread: FireFox 3.0.8 browser issue with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:8.0.298.035

mrfroggy Guest

Default FireFox 3.0.8 browser issue with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:8.0.298.035

Since installing ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 8.0.298.035 on my Vista x64 Home Premium system, I have been having problems with Firefox 3.0.8. I get hangs, unkillable Firefox processes, and eventually have to power-cycle the system without getting a clean shutdown because it won't shutdown while the Firefox app is running.

This problem cropped up after the ZoneAlarm installation - has anyone else seen this issue? Is there a known fix I didn't locate during my search of the boards?

Operating System:Windows Vista 64 bit
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

Default Re: FireFox 3.0.8 browser issue with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:8.0.298.035

Hi!see here hot to reset firefox:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=1108#M1108Note that Firefox is at 3.0.10, you have to turn OFF forcefield when updating firefox otherwise updates will be saved in the protected area and your firefox will get corrupted.Also check your forcefield is at the latest version 1.3.153If you have a valid license you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support, see link in my signature.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information