Thread: Where is the Zone Alarm Pro standalone product?

subterranean Guest

Default Where is the Zone Alarm Pro standalone product?

I used to buy Zone Alarm Pro as a standalone product, as well as download its free trials from yr site.
    My license has recently expired and locally nobody sells any more any of the Zone Alarm products as cd-rom in-a-box, so I tried to download the standalone firewall of yrs online, initially as a trial version.
    I believe I saw that it's impossible and I can only download either extreme security or internet security in free trials.
    Given that I do not intend to change my antivirus for the time being, what are my options if I need a Zone Alarm Firewall?
    Shall I use either of the 2 above products (extreme security or internet security), trial or licensed version and shut down somehow the antivirus in them?

P.S. I do not want to buy online any of yr products, as I wait for the local merchants promissing to import them again and I prefer to have a cd-rom in-a-box version, so actually I'm looking for a trial version of Zone Alarm Pro standalone, there- I said it.

Message Edited by subterranean on 06-25-2009 10:00 AM

Default Re: Where is the Zone Alarm Pro standalone product?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>subterranean wrote:
    I'm looking for a trial version of Zone Alarm Pro standalone, there- I said it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Here:http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htmClick on the desired version (right side of the window), then click on "release history" link.This applies to all versions from ZA free to ZA extreme Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

subterranean Guest

Default Re: Where is the Zone Alarm Pro standalone product?

Thank you.

Thread Information