Thread: Zone Alarm Pro. 4.0

canthely Guest

Default Zone Alarm Pro. 4.0

I have or had Zone Alarm 4.0 and my subscription has like 52,000+ days on it but I never got a hard copy. So everytime I redo my hard drive I go t ZA's website and download it but now I see I can't find 4.0 anymore. How do I get my copy of ZA Pro. I love using ZA and I have a ton of time left on my subscription. I can't afford to order a hard copy and I don't know how to make a copy of it to disc. Where do I find ZA Pro 4.0 and if possible how do I copy it to a cd-rw disc with 700mg of space so I don't have to keep looking for my copy. If I could afford to get a more updated version I would but I can't. This subscription and computer I use it on was a gift.
    Olga

Oh, I guess you may want to know what version of windows I am using
    I have Windows XP Pro
    160 gig hard drive

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:4.x
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

Default Re: Zone Alarm Pro. 4.0

<blockquote><hr>Canthely wrote:
    I have or had Zone Alarm 4.0 and my subscription has like 52,000+ days on it but I never got a hard copy. So everytime I redo my hard drive I go t ZA's website and download it but now I see I can't find 4.0 anymore. How do I get my copy of ZA Pro. I love using ZA and I have a ton of time left on my subscription. I can't afford to order a hard copy and I don't know how to make a copy of it to disc. Where do I find ZA Pro 4.0 and if possible how do I copy it to a cd-rw disc with 700mg of space so I don't have to keep looking for my copy. If I could afford to get a more updated version I would but I can't. This subscription and computer I use it on was a gift.
    Olga

Oh, I guess you may want to know what version of windows I am using
    I have Windows XP Pro
    160 gig hard drive

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    4.x
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro

<hr></blockquote>
    ZA Licenses with the 'external number' of days are most often illegal or cracked licenses.
    And are not legitimate licenses.

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

canthely Guest

I had a feeling someone would say that I am gonna shot my so called friend. ty for your help

And convince your friend to buy a legit and new license from the zonelabs web site...this way the friend gets the latest version.
    The ZA v4 is much too outdated for XP's SP2 or SP3 and it is not really recommended for today's threats and internet risks.
    Best regards.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information