Thread: Account access problem

roadtrip Guest

Angry Account access problem

I tried to login to my account on the ZA main web site, but get this, "Your E-mail/Login and password combination was not found. Click here to change your password, or continue by creating a new account." I then clicked on the, "click here" link where the next page tells me to enter my email address to request a new password. The next page tells me this, "We're Sorry...The system is temporarily unable to process your request. Please click the "back" button on your browser and try again." I have been getting this error for weeks, every time I try to request a new password. I emailed support over a week ago without a response, so now I am here. I know my current password is good, because I was successful about 2 months ago when I wanted to change my annual billing for ZA ISS and ForceField from auto to manual. I was still auto billed for another year of ForceField, which I thought was changed with the change for ZA ISS.

Default Re: Account access problem

Hi!
    please contact ZA support directly to troubleshoot account issues. Link in my signature.
    We are only users here... no ZA staff.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

roadtrip Guest

Thanx, fax, but I did contact them about my problem weeks ago with no response. I also sent them my original message again today. I was hoping that I would find someone in the forum that's had the same or similar problem.

Hi!
    contact ZA customer support live chat, they are available 24h/7
    Or contact ZA technical support live chat during the week.

This way you get text based response instantly! The link is the same...

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information