Thread: ZoneAlarm settings are always low at startup? (Please reply ASAP!)

Threaded View

Yasin Guest

Default ZoneAlarm settings are always low at startup? (Please reply ASAP!)

Hi there, i have a huge problem with my security program which is the ZoneAlarm Pro with Web Filtering security program. Everytime i turn on my PC and check the settings for AdBlocking and Cookie Control, they ALWAYS seem to be set to low, when i am 100% sure that i always set AdBlocking to High and Cookie Control to Medium.

These are my ZoneAlarm specs:

Version Information

ZoneAlarm Pro with Web Filtering version 4.5.594.000
    TrueVector security engine version 4.5.594.000
    Driver version 4.5.594.000
    Gateway enforcement is enabled

I even checked for updates for my ZoneAlarm Pro with Web Filtering security program with the " Check For Update " button atleast 10 times and it says that there are no updates for my program that are needed at this time.

Also another problem i think i should post is that after this problem of settings gone low occured, i had experienced frequent Internet Disconnections and had restarted my PC and Modem and all worked fine.
    However these disconnections didn't happen before in the past and ONLY happened once i found out that my settings are always set to low when i boot the PC.

I hope you guys can find a remedy to this problem and if you do find some kind of a patch that i can download for this problem PLEASE post the link and i will be very grateful.

Thank You!
    Last edited by Yasin; August 12th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

Thread Information