Thread: Zonealarm Extreme Security 8.0

edo123 Guest

Unhappy Zonealarm Extreme Security 8.0

Has anyone run into issues with this product. I have found it to slow down web browsing. Browsers open slow. It highjacks your download from your browsers own to its own version of a download. The thing I hate about the download I can't close the browser or it will disconnect your download process. This never happened when it was just only the browsers like IE or Firefox process of downloading. When I disable the product I don't have these problems. I have 3 user lic and I upgraded from the regular Internet security product (which i was happy with) to the extreme and I am just not happy about this extreme version to put it on my other two computers.

Default Re: Zonealarm Extreme Security 8.0

Hi!
    works fine here...

You should follow up with ZA technical support and troubleshoot with them and then if you are not happy ask for a refund. Link to ZA support in my signature.

Remember to try the software beforer buying it. Every ZA product has a 15 day trial.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

thorhall Guest

I am having issues with it. I tried downloading a game call fiesta Online and ZAES keeps hijacking the download claiming it's unstable. Even when Ishut off ZAES it's still popinh up until I shut down Firefox 3.5. It's also causing my system to stall big time. I am using Firefox 3.5 and this also happened on ZASS before I upgraded to ZAES. I am running a i7@3.8Ghz with 6G of DDR3 and there's no way my system should be crawling when ZAES is on.

Quote Originally Posted by thorhall View Post
    I am having issues with it. I tried downloading a game call fiesta Online and ZAES keeps hijacking the download claiming it's unstable. Even when Ishut off ZAES it's still popinh up until I shut down Firefox 3.5. It's also causing my system to stall big time. I am using Firefox 3.5 and this also happened on ZASS before I upgraded to ZAES. I am running a i7@3.8Ghz with 6G of DDR3 and there's no way my system should be crawling when ZAES is on.
    ZAX 8 does not support firefox 3.5 you need to move on to ZAX 9.

The latest beta is very stable:
    www.zonealarm.com/beta

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information