Thread: ZA 9.0.083.000 is not yet compatible with Windows 7 64bit

SpottedEagle Guest

Default ZA 9.0.083.000 is not yet compatible with Windows 7 64bit

Pop-up = This version ofZoneAlarm was developed before Windows 7 was officially released and cannot be installed on your computer I am running Windows 7 64 bit. What I find interesting is I am A Mcafee beta tester .I was unable to install the new Mcafee beta Thats why I came here I was avid ZoneAlarmer in the late ninties thats why I thought I would come and see how you are going here seems that tis Windows 7 is causing quite the strir for security suites
    Last edited by fax; August 31st, 2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Title more informational

Default Re: Unable to install

Hi!

see here: www.zonealarm.com/beta

Known Issues:

Windows 7 32-bit:
    • If you disable load at startup in the ZoneAlarm preferences panel, you may lose network connectivity
    • ZoneAlarm may fail to install on Windows 7 in VMWare and on some Intel network cards. You may download the latest compatible Intel driver from here or ensure you VM or machine are dual core.
    Windows 7 64-bit:
    • ZoneAlarm will not currently install on Windows 7 64-bit. Please check back in a few days for a 64-bit compatible version
    General ZoneAlarm issues:
    • ZoneAlarm's Anti-Virus is incompatible with Kaspersky AV and Kaspersky Internet Security Suite.
    • Upgrades from Vista to Windows 7 are not supported.
    Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information